Workplace fire SAFETY
Did you know? On an average 52 fires occur everyday in a work place environment?
While it may not be possible to eliminate every potential fire hazard, there is still plenty of workplace fire safety you can implement to protect your workers, your office and the financial health of your company
Here are some common fire culprits:
- Damaged Electrical Equipment
- Electrical fires are one of the most common types of fires in the workplace. from a faulty outlet to an overloaded power strip to a frayed wire can cause a potentially fire
- Combustible and Flammable Materials
- Cardboard, chemicals, and even beauty products can cause a fire if not handled properly.
- Untrained Staff
- untrained staff will be both more likely to unknowingly engage in hazardous behavior and less likely to know what to do should a fire break out in the office
- No Equipment in Place
- Ensure that there is a fire extinguisher present on every floor in an easily accessible area.
SERVPRO of East Brownsville & South Padre Island is dedicated to responding immediately to your Brownsville fire damage emergency. A faster response is the key to help prevent additional damage and reduce the restoration cost.