Fire Damage Affected Structure's Insulation
A Garage Fire in Brownsville Texas was ignited by the garage door motor. It burned the garage ceiling and managed to affect the whole house due to smoke and soot traveling inside.
A parked vehicle was also affected by the heat of the fire and melting motor.
One of the processes that is typical in residential fires is to find out if the attic is affected by the smoke and soot. If it is, it is necessary to remove the structure's insulation in order to effectively deodorize the structure. This can be a dangerously hot process and but we take every precaution to keep our techs safe.