If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (956) 747-3020

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Loss in Port Isabel Texas

A faulty lamp was deemed as the cause of an intense fire that severely affected a 4 bedroom home in Port Isabel Texas.  The lamp ignited in the master bedroom while the family was enjoying the day in their living room just steps away.

They heard the lamp fall and could smell and see the smoke come out of the room.  They exited the structure and called 911.  They were lucky it was contained to the bedroom but thick smoke filled the entire home.  Luckily the home was cleanable with the exception of the Master Bedroom which had to be gutted to the studs.